We welcome you to our growing family of freelance professionals and we will do everything in our power to make this relationship personally and financially rewarding. In an effort, to keep your expenses at a minimum, we only charge a monthly subscription fee of $10.00. As an introduction to Freelance-Exchange.com however, we are reducing the fee to $5.00 per month for 3 months for a one-time payment of $15. You can pay by PayPal, who accept all credit or debit cards.
If you do not have a resume, please click on the CREATE RESUME menu link after completing this page. With 15 years’ experience in the Management Recruiting business, I can state with certainty that the best resumes are one or two pages, with one page preferred. For the most part, hands-on experience more than 10 years old is not valid, but a list of your recent skills and accomplishments is essential along with a photo and some documentation of your work. If creating a resume is not in your skill sets, we offer a resume service, just write or call us.
When you are awarded a contract, either fixed price or hourly, the employer will pay us 5% of a fixed price contract or 5% of hourly earnings up to a maximum income of $5000.00. After the first $5000.00, the hourly fee drops to 2.5%. Furthermore, there are no fees for bidding or contests and there is no limit on the number of jobs you can bid on.
News You Can Use
- Tips On Managing Your Freelance Expenses and Getting Paid
- 3 Legal Precautions in Hiring Freelancers
- 6 Skills You Can Learn Online for a Lucrative and Productive Career
- How to Maintain Security When Employees Work Remotely
- What Makes You Love Your Job? 6 Crucial Job Happiness Indicators
- How to Keep Work Stress From Taking Over Your Life
- Why You Should Ask About Salary Before The Interview?
- 5 ways to tell when it’s time to move on to a better life
- The Time Is Now!
- Highest Paying Freelance Jobs!